This two-hour tour of Main Street USA at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World (Orlando, Florida) includes in-depth analysis and history of this historic land at Disney. In this entertaining and informative tour, we discuss the history of Walt Disney World and the Magic Kingdom, the design of Main Street USA, hidden details you might not have noticed in the parks, and the stories of the people who helped develop the parks.
Imagineer Tours is a premium podcast series that can be enjoyed as a walking tour in the park or streamed virtually at home or on the go. You can stream this episode for free with advertisements, or you can stream a premium, ad-free version for a one-time fee of $23 USD.
Matthew Krul, the writer and narrator of this series, is the founder and host of Imagineer Podcast and a lifelong Disney historian. Matt is also a former Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company who has spent thousands of hours exploring the Disney Parks and Resorts.
- Imagineer Tours is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries.
- Park admission is not included in the cost of this tour.
- Products and experiences mentioned are not included in the cost of this tour.
- Attractions are subject to availability. Available attractions, park hours, and experiences can be found at the official Walt Disney World website (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com).
- Park features and attractions are subject to change.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Questions should be sent to email@example.com.
- Producer: Matthew Krul
- Narrator: Matthew Krul
- Writer: Matthew Krul
Additional credits available at ImagineerTours.com.