Spaceship Earth is an icon not just at Walt Disney World but anywhere. The architecture of the geodesic sphere is one recognized around the world, and the attraction you can find inside it is a Disney classic. Spaceship Earth is the signature attraction at Epcot and in many ways pays tribute to Walt Disney himself. In our golden podcast episode, we'll explore the history of Spaceship Earth and discuss its significance for the Walt Disney Company.
What do you love most about Spaceship Earth? Which of the four versions of this attraction is your favorite so far? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I'll include your message in a future show:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerNews
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/
- Share your feedback via voicemail: 516-406-8376
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Join the Imagineer Society - https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise - https://www.teepublic.com/stores/imagineer-podcast?ref_id=8929
Enjoy the show!